Want to know the best temporary tattoo ink that can last up to 6 months?
Temporary tattoos are the best choice for birthday parties, festivals, and any other occasion. So if you want a tattoo for a short time then keep reading this post because I am going to share the 5 best temporary ink tattoos that can last 6 months longer.
Nowadays temporary inks are very famous because it is easy to apply without any pain. You can remove the tattoo within a few minutes by applying some baby oil or olive oil on the tattooed area.
Table of contents
- Best Temporary Tattoo Inks
- Temporary Ink Tattoos Frequently Ask Question
Best Temporary Tattoo Inks
Check out the most popular inks that can be removed after a few days, the best thing about this temporary ink is it’s harmless.
1. Airbrush Tattoos
Airbrush tattoos are very familiar at parties and carnivals. You can easily apply this tattoo on your skin using an airbrush gun. No matter how old you are, this tattoo is fun for all ages, especially if you are going to a birthday party or festival.
These tattoos can easily last for 3-8 days, but in some cases, if you want to get rid of this tattoo, you can use some water, it will help to brush when it gets wet or You can apply isopropyl alcohol using a cotton ball, just swab around the tattooed area with cotton balls and it will come off easily.
There are lots of benefits of airbrush, you can check them below:
- Comes in almost every color.
- Another advantage of airbrush is that it is water-resistant.
- Easy to remove, Apply isopropyl alcohol to remove design.
- Last longer, Airbrush can last longer for 3-8 days.
- Transfer resistant, it’s hard to wipe off by touching, hugging, or people’s clothes.
- Much lighter, most airbrushes are lighter in weight.
2. Henna Tattoos
Henna ink is most popular for a temporary tattoo and it is easy to apply on any part of your body. The best thing about henna ink is that if you are not satisfied with the design then you can remove the ink using a towel or cloth.
Henna ink takes approximately 20-40 minutes to completely dry, After as it dries you can wash the ink with water. Now you can see a Brown-orange color on the skin which will last for 1-2 weeks depending upon the brand of your henna ink.
You can easily get Henna ink from any cosmetic store or you can also buy it from online stores like Etsy.com, Amzon.com. I do not recommend you use different colors because it does not look good.
3. Water temporary Tattoos
There are tons of water temporary tattoos available which is great, this temporary is good if you are going to a party and want to impress people. But one thing I do not like about these water temporary tattoos is that they do not last long.
This temporary tattoo is long lasting for 1-3 days which is very short but if you want it for a short time you can try it, To remove this tattoo, just apply a little water and use your finger.
- Cover your new temporary tattoo with talc before attempting a new one. This reduces glare and makes it look more realistic and prevents lint sticking to clothing and bedding.
- Do not try this for sensitive skin types. (Try to avoid contact with eyes)
- Be sure to avoid folds in the arms and do not try this on hairy skin.
- I do not highly recommend using this tattoo for children. (Especially if the child is under 3 years old)
4. Flash Tattoos
Flash tattoos are very shiny compared to other temporary tattoos which makes it unique. These tattoos are especially perfect for birthday parties and any other festival. You can get it easily from any online store.
These tattoos can last up to 4-6 days, nowadays tattoos are watery and sweatproof, so if you are exposed to self sweat or by water then you don’t have to worry about the tattoo.
How to put flash tattoo?
- Clean and dry the skin area where you want to apply them.
- Now cut the edge of the tattoo as close as possible.
- Remove the clear sheet.
- Place the tattoo face on your skin and place a wet cloth on the paper for about 30 seconds.
- Peel the paper aside and then gently pat it with a wet cloth. Tada!
5. Glitter Tattoos
Glitter tattoo is very famous nowadays, no matter how old you are, glitter tattoo will look beautiful in every age. Try to use many colors to bring your tattoo to the next level, multi colors will give you wonderful effect on your tattoos.
Make sure your skin is clean and dry, before getting a glitter design on the skin. You can also use isopropyl alcohol for cleaning your skin. Glitter tattoos can last long for 5-7 days.
Basically, If you are getting a temporary tattoo, it is going to be temporary and does not last very long. You can continue re-applying the same design so that it lasts for a while, but you will only get permanence with an actual tattoo.
Temporary Ink Tattoos Frequently Ask Question
You check out some of the most frequently asked questions on the internet about temporary ink tattoos below:
Does Airbrush temporary ink tattoos last for 6 months?
No, Airbrush temporary ink tattoos cannot last for 6 months. But you can again implement the same design so that it lasts a while. But to go with the last tattoo you have to get an actual tattoo.
In order to make a tattoo last longer try to avoid water and sweat, liquids substance can erase the tattoo. you can even use hairspray or baby powder for better results.
What is temporary tattoo ink made of?
Most temporary tattoo inks are made by temporary inks but henna inks were made by the Lawsonia inermis plant. And the airbrush is made of acrylic paint that contains inorganic or organic pigments. In some cases, these paints can be harmful to your skin but most professional artists know how to use them carefully without causing any harm.
Does getting a temporary tattoo hurt?
If I’m honest with you, No. Temporary tattoos also do not hurt. It is better than a real tattoo because you just have to stick paint, stickers, or henna which is painless, but it can be allergic to your skin so before getting a temporary tattoo. First, make sure you are not allergic to that ink.
How long do temporary ink tattoos last?
It depends on the ink you are using, nowadays many inks come with a long-lasting method that takes 5-7 days to fade away. But if you use Henna ink, it will last for 2-3 weeks.
Is temporary tattoo ink safe?
Linda Katz, M.D., M.P.H., director of FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors Says “just because a tattoo is temporary it doesn’t mean that it is risk-free” As they said a temporary tattoo can be harmful but not all the inks. Make sure the seller is authorized before purchasing the ink. Do not buy it from any other third party seller to avoid risk.
Does temporary ink tattoos Easy to remove?
You can use water to remove temporary ink from your skin, or you can apply any olive oil using a paper towel that helps you remove the ink. The second method is rubbing alcohol on the tattooed area, in some case, if it does not work then you can use the method below:
How to remove temporary ink tattoos?
- Apply some baby oil or olive oil to your tattoo before sleeping. (You can use a towel)
- Take a towel and rub it, gentle and not too hard, until it is removed.
- Pick up hand soap, shower gel, dishwashing liquid, etc. and rub it until you get the most out of it.
- Apply the appropriate amount of disinfectant alcohol to a cotton ball or cloth and place it on your tattooed area for 10 minutes.
- Now apply skincare creams like Nivea can be ideal for removing temporary tattoos.
We hope this article Best Temporary Ink Tattoos helped you to find what you want, You may also want to know (13 Tips) I Want a Tattoo But Don’t know What to Get or this 75+ Small TATTOO Ideas for WOMEN with Meaning.
If you liked this article then follow us on Pinterest for our latest article, You can also find us on Facebook.
Leave a Reply